Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do I look fat in this baby?

My boss thinks so, she told me at least 6 times today that she can't get over how chubby I am. She has a way of making me feel so confident!

16 weeks, 2 days

BABY STATS:
Baby C is about 4.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs almost 3 ounces

MOM STATS:
My uterus has almost doubled in size to accommodate the growing baby.
I've gained 7 lbs so far, which feels like a lot on my frame until I talk to the mom-to-be at work who's a week ahead of me and has gained 16.

This was the first week since I found out I was pregnant that I felt like me. I woke up last Saturday with my usual energy and remarkably I did not feel like throwing up.

Monday night in spinning class, I felt Baby C kicking me for the first time. I kind of shouted it out during class so the whole class cheered and I cried. My doctor said now that I feel better, I can go back to spinning and jogging as long as I am mindful or my heart rate and make sure I don't get out of breath. In a nauseated haze for the last 4 months, I almost forgot how much I like being active.

This week we get to find out the sex of Baby C.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers