Without telling MJC, I went into the bathroom and took a test. I already knew it was positive. When the plus appeared after only 15 seconds, I sat with the door closed in the bathroom, watching the seconds tick by until 2 minutes had passed. The test was complete. I opened the door and asked MJC if he wanted an early birthday gift (a month to the day of his own birthday). I put the test behind my back as if I had anything else there. He had no idea. I whipped it from behind my back and he laughed. His eyes filled with tears and I jumped into his arms. Indy leaped up, scratching my legs to be a part of the moment as well.
How on Earth will I concentrate at work today?
All this wondering about IF I was ready and when was the right time and with one tiny plus sign all of the sudden I just know.
According to my calculations - this must mean it only took us two tries - I think I'm already 4 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment