Friday, May 29, 2009

Transformation

Last night I had this dream that MJC and I had moved to Burbank right next to Barb and her husband. We were waiting to have them come over when I looked down at the wooden floors and saw a huge white snake with red and blue markings.  At first I was not scared, mostly just kind of in awe. I watched it crawl around the floor, taking care to avoid it, but calmly. 
Then it slipped into a hole I had not noticed until then in the floors. 
I was nervous about it coming back up and being more dangerous than I'd realized or coming back up when I did not expect it. But mostly I would blink my eyes and just notice it in the corner of the room.
At some point it rushed me and MJC and we had to combat it together.



Apparently snakes in dreams represent transformation.  In my case - American transformation?

3 comments:

drtaxsacto said...

More likely the Union Jack or Texas

Tulip said...

My source said snakes represent a fear of the unknown, and asks is there something going on in your life you are afraid of, maybe simply because you've never done it before?

Mrs. Mikey said...

Funny you should mention that. :)

Blog Archive

Followers