Sunday, March 22, 2009

SATURDAY

I wanted to write about last night, but because my iPhone sync is not finished, I cannot add any pictures. 

Here is the short update. 

During brunch on the Westside, we found out our offer was accepted. I am not sure if I can be excited yet, so more on this later.
Then we ran some errands in our hood including but not limited to:
picking up Mike's hemmed jeans at Hollymount Cleaners, frozen yogurt at Yogurt Land (Which I love),and  getting the weakest, kittens-spitting-on-you pressure massage at Thai Sabai.

Then we went to see a 7 o'clock show of *I Love You, Man!* then walked to Il Cappriccio ( that seems like too many "c"s) and then dropped by the Alcove for a chocolate chip cookie.
It was an intense week, so we ate WHATEVER we wanted all day.

1 comment:

Tulip said...

You can be excited~! I am excited for you! When is lolsing, and moving, and all that?

Blog Archive

Followers