Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sicky Sick Sick

I wanted to do a pre-holiday cleanse, so I started the Master Cleanse Monday morning and must have came down with the flu at the exact same time. 

At first I thought I was having an adverse reaction to no caffeine, then a migraine. But why was I so nauseated? By 10 am I was wondering what the hell my problem was - I'd certainly waited until 10 to have breakfast before. The nausea did not abate.

I quit the cleanse after about 4 hours and have subsequently lost 9 lbs in 2 days.

I  burst a blood vessel in my eye (which looks alarming against my green iris) either from barfing or potentially just sheer frustration in listening to the women of The View.

The nice thing is, it's as close to winter as it ever is in LA - rain and cold - 45-55 degrees. That makes it a bit more comforting to be bundled all day.




4 comments:

Tulip said...

Here is a big, but gentle, hug, and some cyber chicken soup!

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Argh! No more barfing, you! That helped, right? I hope you feel better now. xox, my dear.

Julia said...

Please take care of yourself. You're a gorgeous lady, so don't lose too much weight. I'm sorry to hear about the other shitty stuff that's been going on, but I do wish you the best best best as always.

Tulip said...

Just wanted you to know I caught some of your "bug" over the phone/e mail.

Blog Archive

Followers