Friday night we had dinner at Cobra's & Matadors, where I ran into little Helen Harlan, who is not so little anymore. She is a super pretty adult.
After dinner we had EXTREMELY DELICIOUS GELATO and then we went home
to rest for Lord's sake!On Saturday we went to breakfast at Alcove cafe before the hipsters woke up so it was not even hard to find seating.
I saw Teresa Strasser, who I adore, but was too shy to say hello to her.
Then we wa
After we walked home, we needed a rest so we lazed about until the evening. We decided to have happy hour and dinner at Figaro Bistro and the wonderful thing about that is, we were allowed to linger at our table for three or four hours, which was perfect.
After dinner, we went to the Dresden for drinks (not Paula of course).
It was a really fun weekend and remarkable, I think Sean may hate LA a little less than he did before (a huge victory in and of itself).
No comments:
Post a Comment