

Still undecided on what it will be, but I booked a cut and color at SUGAR tomorrow. Right now my hair looks like Katie Holmes' on the left...only like most of the brown washed out and it's now a hideous doll's hair color like light copper.
It's super fragglerock.
Would I be too much of a biter if I cut my hair like Katie's on the right now? Only blond again maybe?

Will I look less feminine? Will I miss my long hair that took me waaaay long to grow?
But the cool thing about a Thursday evening hair appointment is that whatever happens, I get the shock factor for Friday - something in me loves that.


I hate when MJC's mom makes little comments about how she wonders what color my a hair will be the next time she sees me but at the same time I also like to keep her guessing. It makes me feel like a bit of a fashion ninja - adaptable, always thinking one step ahead, edgy, tough.

No comments:
Post a Comment