The cool thing is they come in a bajillion other colors - black reptile, silver and gold, a pretty powdery pink looking suede and orange and a soft turquoise as well as these rainbow brites to the left.

The other amazing thing I saw was this Graham & Spencer ombre dress - so F-ing cute I could hardly stand it, but sadly I am unable to find any pictures online.
In further news about Dolce Vita, I went by the store in Santa Monica yesterday and found another outrageously good sale. I am perplexed at their markdowns. Even though everyone is struggling a bit now, their price points are already reasonable and there sale prices make me feel like a am getting away with something. Yesterday there was a 2 pairs for $80 sale. I got a pair of black booties and a pair of basic nude heels for EIGHTY DOLLARS! Originally, they would have been $180 (on the website they are both still $79.99) and $120 respectively. Wow! It gives me a rush!


Let me dig and see if I can find the other ones I bought from them - also on sale...
Ahh...yes! The Dolce Vita Weston Boot. I bought these in brown although I struggled with the decision between black and brown. When they arrived, I was pleased to find that they were quite comfortable, except that on my short little calves, they came up to my knees in the most unflattering way. My shoe guy is fixing them for a steal and I am confident I will get a ton of wear out of them. I get to pick them up on Wednesday - yipee!

Okay, these babies were originally $290. I got them for less than half!!! Yikes!
These next ones I don't think you will even believe! Originally, they were $150. I paid FOURTY FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! These are a really pretty chocolate brown suede slingback strap bootie with a four inch heel. They look super cute with jeans or brown tights and a dress. I was concerned they might look a little monkish, but because of the point in the toe, the slingback and the

heel, they are not at all dowdy.
These I bought for our company Christmas party, originally they were $138. I paid $54 before Christmas and now they are $41.50. I love them. Again, they have a four inch heel but they look really flapperish and elegant and I always get compliments on them. Now that I see the brown on shopbop, I am wondering if I should get those too....
No comments:
Post a Comment