Monday, January 18, 2010

3rd Trimester

We thought of a new potential middle name for you this weekend: Violet.
So now here are the options:
Sloane Helen
Sloane Violet
Sloane Beatrix
Sloane Jeannette

Daddy and I were walking up the stairs at Forever 21 in Pasadena this weekend and I felt like I was juggling a soccer ball on my thighs. It's getting really hard to bend down, so I just try not to drop anything. I feel really good except that my back is achy.

Daddy came to have lunch with me at work today because it's MLK day (an unrecognized national holiday at my office). I'm always so proud to bring him to work because he is so handsome. I can't wait to go home and see him later.

The best compliment I get is that I don't look pregnant from the back- it's exactly what I want to hear since I feel pregnant absolutely everywhere.

I'm so excited to meet you, baby Sloane! You've been kicking me so often, which I love because it makes me feel close to you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers