Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tears for Windermeres

I cried today when our mortgage broker called us to tell us had appraised for less than we offered. The terrible news is we have to come up with the difference. We don't have the difference. 

It's like we are so close we can taste it. Actually, it's like I have not eaten in a week, but someone is cooking in front of me the whole time. And suddenly they tell me, "Almost ready, you can have it. You've waited long enough." And I open my mouth and wait for a big spoonful and then instead of feeding my with delicious food I realize my mouth is still empty...no wait...filled with sand!
Anyway, that is what it feels like.

I am tired and sleepless and anxious and I hate living in limbo and not knowing where I am going to live next month. 

This week, I considered if I had more boobs and less pride,  stripping would be a great way to make the extra cash.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers