Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten Things about Today

10 Things that happened today:
1) My friend Dana called a mutual friend a "Personality Klepto" which I think, explains it well. It's like ripping off other people is a compulsion more than an intention.
2) I also saw Coraline, which was really cool. Not much more to say than that.
3) We lost another house to multiple offers after only 5 days on the market.
4) I am scared because of the Silverlake armed robbery person who's been roaming around.
5) I ate a burrito the size of my torso and a cookie the size of my face because I was a little sad and bored not because I was hungry.
6) I wore pants that were fitted in the morning and saggy by 2pm.
7) I woke up 41 minutes late because MJC usually sets my alarm and I did not do it correctly.
8) I returned 3 sweaters I bought last week at H&M not because they were not cute, but because I don't need them.
9) I discovered after just 6 weeks, my highlights *REALLY* need touching up.
10) I was freezing all day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers