I have always been this way. The first time I remember it was when I was about 6 and I dreamed that I had three new dresses to wear in specific detail. I was thrilled to wake up and throw open my closet doors until I discovered I'd only dreamt the dresses.
How could that be? I saw them EXACTLY!
Most recently, when my sister in-law announced her engagement party, I wanted to wear this (see left: drawing from my journal on January 12th).
The engagement party came and went without my finding the dress I drew. It did not exist. Then, on Thursday I was flipping through a magazine when I saw this dress. Yes, the sleeve situation and color are slightly different, but wow!
I drove over to the Galleria pronto and scooped up the H&M dress (which I originally designed in the damn first place, practically) and maybe I will wear it today!
No comments:
Post a Comment