Today during yoga, I was being not at all yogic. Our teacher (is that what I call her) was explaining a concept (that blew my mind when she told me about it before) and I had no EFFING idea what she was talking about.
Later, during the same class, I found myself thinking of hilarious Christmas cards MJC and I could send to our friends this year. Only, they were not that hilarious and we are not at all Christmas card senders.
I feel distracted but not sad. This is a welcome change but it s still...distracting. I just can't seem to pin down any one thought. I wonder if there is a full moon or something. I would look out the window, but I am way too cozy where I am.
In other news, MAN! Even more than I love Oprah and all of her infinite wisdom, I LOOOOVE my BFF Catherine. We had an awfully nice chat today, as usual. Just wanted to throw you a quick shout out, friend! Can't wait to catch up some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment