Footwear
Must-Haves:
1) Saturated color (Purple or Green), mock-croc platforms
2) Gold heels - strappy but not strappy and delicate
3) Black or Cream boots - I am having trouble deciding and this is why I need to create an archive of my clothes so I can see what I would likely wear more.
Arguments for Black:
- more practical and easy to find
- easier to keep clean and pretty in the winter
- I follow the No shoes lighter than your hemline rule religiously...well almost
- Luxurious and cozy looking
- I have two pairs of black heeled booties that can pass as black boots with tights or pants.
- more flattering with bare legs (but would I wear them with bare legs in the winter?)
1) Obscure little Cindy Says peep-toe bootie
2) Navy or Royal Blue Heels (Every time I refer to Royal Blue, I am reminded that I love the name Royal - from the Royal Tennenbaums)
3) Black platform mary-janes (I may have shoes that could function as this basic already)
Apparel
1) Sweater Dress
2) Skinny black pants (black pants are so hard to find - need to enlist Sarah's help for these- she said Theory would be the place to go)

3) a Not-Black pencil skirt
4) Cowl neck short-sleeve sweater (on the right, GUESS Muzzy Cowl Neck Sweater)
5) Cashmere twinset
6) LBD for work (see two BR choices below)

7) Zip front skirt (the one on the right is from Richard Chai at Target)
8) Shearling or Leather Jacket
9) Red or floral mini-dress
10) Spencer Jacket

Banana Republic Sleeveless Origami Knit Dress (left)

Banana Republic Silk Tiered Dress (left)
No comments:
Post a Comment