Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday's Happenings

I wore a dress today I got as a sample for $15. It basically looks like an over-sized black knee length t-shirt with black bands of sequins striped across. Super comfortable for a hot day - it was a big hit with the girls at work.

I thought I was so clever to donate $50 Barack for Dad's birthday. He called me to let me know he donated $1000 McCain. Well played.

We had dinner at Good with Cousin Alex. Fun. We had a lively political debate, good beer and mediocre food.

Just before dinner I picked up the Marc Jacobs skirt, which was happily not at all F'ed up by my new tailor. Yay! She is a woman of few words but she charged me $25 to hem the skirt and take in a dress I had my old tailor take in (he F'ed it up and charged me $40). MJC is taking some jeans to her this weekend. I wonder if she knows about her knew fan club?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers