Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I Love This Week


1) Michelob Ultra Amber - total chick beer, I know
2) The Office - Dwight buying then reselling Andy's car - awesome
3) America's Next Top Model - Love hating Tyra - she is AWFUL
4) Our semi-new Assistant, Jeans - she is the sweetest
5) When my US Weekly arrives like clockwork in my mailbox on Fridays
6) Super strappy, black heels - see previous blog
7) The nautical look - it's always in
8) Bare Essentials make-up
9) My two weeks old Foley & Corinna bag
10) Adam Carolla's am radio show - I quote him all week long much to the chagrin of my dear, sweet husband
11) My dear, sweet husband
12) 70 lbs later, and several false alarms - My new nephew is almost here!
13) My (already in existence) nephew who last week tried to invite me to play with him at Grandma's house, who lives 400 miles away
14) Let's be honest, I have been a wreck all week over PLS, but I am a bad ass and if I have to testify- BRING IT!!!
15) Friday night tradition - walk to Hillhurst and get sushi with my best guy
16) Banana Republic "wife-beaters" - I hate the term - okay, let's say ribbed tank tops
17) I finally fricking figured out to use my eyelash curler - now I get it!
18) American Spirit Lights - Sad but true, I started again but I needed them this week and I LOVE them
19) MJC and I had a total break-thru moment when he helped me realize my favorite movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off - absolutely helped me to find my husband who is the closest real person version of Ferris Bueller you could get in real life
20) As every-week --- ONLINE SHOPPING

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers