CHRISTMAS GIFT Top Ten List
1) Marc by Marc Jacobs Vine Hooded Jacket (available at www.saks.com) This sweater looks like my beloved sweater that was stolen when my car got broken into two and a half years ago. So cute, isn't it? I guess I can't blame the thief...oh yes I can!
2) COACH NewHAMPTONS VINTAGE LEATHER DEMI (www.coach.com) Maybe this is a more reasonable purchase than the coveted Chloe bag (for which I made an excellent argument my husband is ignoring) The buckles and chain handle make it look equestrian and high society, while the yellow makes it super edgy and chic.
3) FCUK Jude Cardigan Sweater (www.fcuk.com) The belt and the puff sleeves on this sweater make it look like something I'd wear if I wear an instructor on FAME. The gold buttons make it look classic and more refined. This sweater would look perfect with most things (namely my pretty new yellow COACH bag). PS - is already on sale so act fast! I wear either a small or a 4.


4) iH6BR Dual Alarm Clock Radio for iPod® $99.99 www.apple.com
This would save me and MJC from listening to my "Young Ones" ringtone wake us up every morning at 6 am.
5) Nike Shox Turbo + v 102 10//2 - color: white pebble grey khaki and metallic zinc www.nike.com
I am positive that these super sporty-chic running shoes would make me run real fast and kick real high. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a picture. I wear a massive 8 1/2 (which I am terrified will turn into a 9 1/2 when I get pregnant). Not a good foot to height ratio for me.
6) This adorable little Banana Republic pendant it a great deal but looks very luxe.

7) Stella McCartney's Thala yoga shoes (for Adidas www.adidas.com) look ballerina-esque. Super-cute. As an aside, I am fascinated by Stella's disdain of her former step mother Heather Mills McCartney - apparently she included a single leg pendant in a new jewelry line as a tribute. Cleaver mean - I love it.
8) Julia 3/4 dress- It's true I have the standard short sleeve Julia dress in both white and gold but I adore it. This dress is the perfect dress to wear over jeans, or with leggings when it gets cold; to dress up for a night out; or to dress down for any other occasion - it is very versatile and worth every single penny. If you get it you will wear it at least twice a month (making it
well worth the money) PLUS there are two ways to tie it - Standard wrap, or cascading front tie. This is the same dress TRK wore to my wedding in Sapphire blue - stunning! I love the 3/4 sleeves and am not sure if I would want black or Forrest teak (pictured)... Can you have too many black dresses? http://www.calypso-celle.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=17527&category_id=318
9) Marc by Marc Jacobs Night Blossom Silk Twill Dress www.saks.com
This silk scarf inspired dress has a beautiful shape and color. It looks like something clever Paula Hansen would come up with As featured in the September issue of the San Francisco Chronicle's SfiS magazine - http://www.allmagoods.com/

10) Nina Garcia's Little Black Book of Style www.amazon.com

8) Julia 3/4 dress- It's true I have the standard short sleeve Julia dress in both white and gold but I adore it. This dress is the perfect dress to wear over jeans, or with leggings when it gets cold; to dress up for a night out; or to dress down for any other occasion - it is very versatile and worth every single penny. If you get it you will wear it at least twice a month (making it
well worth the money) PLUS there are two ways to tie it - Standard wrap, or cascading front tie. This is the same dress TRK wore to my wedding in Sapphire blue - stunning! I love the 3/4 sleeves and am not sure if I would want black or Forrest teak (pictured)... Can you have too many black dresses? http://www.calypso-celle.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=17527&category_id=3189) Marc by Marc Jacobs Night Blossom Silk Twill Dress www.saks.com

This silk scarf inspired dress has a beautiful shape and color. It looks like something clever Paula Hansen would come up with As featured in the September issue of the San Francisco Chronicle's SfiS magazine - http://www.allmagoods.com/

10) Nina Garcia's Little Black Book of Style www.amazon.com
2 comments:
Which of these items have not been purchased already?
None of these items have been purchased to my knowledge - you could talk to MJC :) LOVE YOU
Post a Comment